"EL MIJANO" MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT
My favorite restaurant is the mijano. It is located at 829 amazonas street in the punchana district of the city of Iquitos. It became my favorite place for its delicious food and for its spacious and cozy facilities that can be shared with the family. They have a personalized service that makes the experience more pleasant.
I love it because they offer us 100% Loreto meals, especially the tacacho with jerky, which is my favorite. It is a warm place where you can enjoy a delicious lunch and during the weekends they present typical shows of the region that are ideal to share a special moment while enjoying the exquisite dishes that the restaurant offers.
VIRTUAL LETTER


Excellent job, very cool
ResponderEliminarThanks for your recommendation. Very good work
ResponderEliminarOnce I went yo this restaurant, I love it their food and drinks. i like your Job and redaction,dear Sibil.
ResponderEliminarExcellent blog, good place to eat and enjoyable! Congrats friend
ResponderEliminarA good place to enjoy with friends. Good Job !!
ResponderEliminarGreat. what they offer looks tasty, I will visit soon.
ResponderEliminarnice place. And the food is delicious.
ResponderEliminarexcellent place, I love it
ResponderEliminarInteresting blog, good job.
ResponderEliminarI really love our region's food and the restaurant looks very interesting :)
ResponderEliminarGood job, excellent
ResponderEliminarExcellent work
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarGood job, the place is very beautiful, very good food dishes, you encourage me to go visit it.
ResponderEliminarHow great that you share your favorite restaurant! Emphasize the good care they give you, that's súper! Good Job!
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarVery interesting, classmate Sibil. When I have the opportunity I will go to that place to taste the delicious foo
Excellent place,very nice!!!
ResponderEliminaryou encourage me to go to your favorite restaurant. good description. nice job
ResponderEliminarNice job ❤
ResponderEliminarDelicious😋😋😋
ResponderEliminarOh,good job friend
ResponderEliminarThe food looks delicious!
ResponderEliminarVery good job, excellent blogs
ResponderEliminarThis is interesting and creative. Good job
ResponderEliminarThis is interesting and creative. Good job
ResponderEliminarExcellent restaurant
ResponderEliminarI like your favorite restaurant.good job!
ResponderEliminarNice place, you did a good job
ResponderEliminarExcellent place, very nice your favorite restaurant classmate
ResponderEliminarI hope to go there soon, good job
ResponderEliminarThe attention is very good...
ResponderEliminarGood work!
ResponderEliminarExcellent blog! 😊
ResponderEliminarExcelent job classmate
ResponderEliminarINTERESTING THE PLACE AND THE FOOD LOOKS DELICIOUS. EXCELLENT JOB!!
ResponderEliminarExcellent restaurant to taste dishes from the Amazon
ResponderEliminar