CULTURE PAGE
GREEN NOODLES
Green noodles are a very delicious food that is prepared with spinach, milk, cheese. This dish is very different from "red noodles", which are prepared with tomato and ground meat.
The noodles are not only green in color, but there are also other noodle-based dishes such as red noodles and noodles with ham and egg.
RED NOODLES
Red noodles, accompanied by tomato and chicken meat, are a very homemade recipe from Peru, surely the favorite food of many children. Its delicious sauce is enriched by the flavor of chicken, the stir-fry of vegetables and the use of ají panca, a red pepper paste with a milder flavor than yellow pepper.
NOODLE WITH HAM AND EGG
These noodles with ham and egg are ideal to improvise a quick and very tasty dinner that will give us little work and that the whole family will surely like. With a light salad and fruit for dessert we already have an easy and complete menu.
MY EATING HABITS
For breakfast I usually have papaya game, orange game accompanied by delicious toast or cookies.
For lunch I usually eat chicken with peanuts, roast chicken, stuffed cause, green noodle. I like to accompany each meal with onion sauce.
For dinner I usually have tea with toast; but on special occasions we eat grilled chicken.








Comentarios
Publicar un comentario